Issues at work can be extremely stressful, and it is important that you fully understand your rights and your options as well as your obligations.
At Punch Robson our employment law experts work together with clients across the North East to ensure they are treated fairly at work. We understand that quick and accurate advice is important in employment matters, and will work together with you to support you in making your own decisions about the way forward.
Where a dispute leads to employment tribunal proceedings we can support and advise you along the way, up to and including representation on the day.
Our advice can cover aspects such as;
- Capability including performance and health related issues within the workplace
- Ensuring employment contracts are fair and fully compliant with the latest legislation
- Compromise agreements
- Discrimination cases, including sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender, indirect and associative discrimination
- Grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Industrial action
- Maternity and parental rights
- TUPE (transfer of undertakings) – when a business is transferred to another owner
- Unfair dismissal and constructive dismissal
- Working time