We are a long-established solicitors practice with high standards, getting the best results for our clients is at the heart of all we do. We invest in our teams in order to develop skills at all levels and we welcome speculative CVs.
We are looking to recruit on a number of vacancies within the firm, all based at our head office in Ingleby Barwick.
Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive
We are looking for a Private Client candidate. All levels of experience considered. A STEP qualification or the desire to pursue this qualification in the future would be preferable.
You will be technologically progressive, with our department working paper light we are looking for somebody that will embrace this and future technological advances. You will be able to work under minimal supervision, ideally having experience of dealing with the following:
- Preparation of Wills – both simple and complex
- Advising high net worth clients to include those with business and/or agricultural assets
- Lasting Powers of Attorney to include their use in the business setting
- The Administration of Estates (to include those where Inheritance Tax is payable and trusts created)
- The setting up of and administration of Trusts
- Experience of Inheritance Tax Planning
- Court of Protection Work – both applications to the court and administration of affairs under Court of Protection Orders
We are looking to hear from experienced legal secretaries to support our thriving family department and also for our growing private client department.
Family candidates will have public and/or private family experience, ideally with recent knowledge of legal aid. An appreciation of confidentiality and attention to detail is essential for both roles along with a sympathetic understanding attitude.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Julie Sanderson, Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date Friday 4th February 2022.