Personal Identification Information
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information
Punch Robson may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
● To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
● To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
● To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
● To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
● To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on June 28, 2012
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
● Make our website work as you’d expect
● Remember your settings during and between visits
● Improve the speed/security of the site
● Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
● Continuously improve our website for you
● Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
● Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
● Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
● Pass data to advertising networks
● Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
● Pay sales commissions
● You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More About Our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our Own Cookies
● Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
● Allowing you to add comments to our site
● Remembering your preferences such as colours, text size and layout
● There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third Party Functions
● Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
● The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Site Improvement Cookies
We regularly test new designs or site features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing.