There is much more to housing & property law than conveyancing, and our team offers legal services in all areas. Whether you are investing in property, buying at auction, providing purchase funds to a relative, extending your lease, dealing with tenants or looking to rent yourself, we can help. Our expert Solicitors are here to ensure that you are benefiting from the full protection of the law.
Where your home is at risk we understand very well the impact that can have on your life. That is why we will work quickly with you to build a response and a plan to minimise the stress. Where you have a property plan you are looking to achieve we will support you and help you reach it.
Our fees are open and transparent and we will make sure that we are clear with you about the risks and the realistic prospects of your case so you can make an informed decision.
We can provide assistance on the following:-
- Acquisition of land for use as a garden or for development purposes
- Advice to landlords, including the creation and enforcement of short-term tenancy agreements
- Advice for tenants who are experiencing difficulties with their landlords
- Staircasing (purchasing of further shares) in shared ownership properties
- Leasehold Enfranchisement (purchasing of freehold) by leasehold owners of flats and houses
- Lease Extensions
- Variation of Long Leases
- Advice on Auction Packs before you make a commitment to purchase at auction
- Advice for unmarried couples entering into co-ownership of a property, including advice on the best form of home ownership and the division of the equity
- Advice for parents and relatives who are considering a loan or gift of funds towards a house purchase to a member of the family
- Home Equity Release loans
- Transfer of a property on divorce or separation